Brightest Blessings for the New Year.
We all create our own realities through our consciousness. Our world is a direct reflection of our energy states. All frequencies are present in our multi-verse, however we can choose to focus upon higher vibrations of love and light to manifest a higher reality of our choice. Here are some simple techniques:
- Choose Higher Vibrational Food: As the old saying goes, ‘What we eat is what we become’. Positive foods that are ethically sourced, non-violent, organic and nutritious can heal us better than medicines can, in the long run. By directly affecting our inner state positive and lighter meals can help us attract kinder and healthier situations in our life. We also learn how to not be a slave to our conditioned taste-buds that were programmed in the ‘matrix’ to enjoy things that were unhealthy and kept us trapped in lower dimensional thinking.
- Breathe Right: By paying attention tour breath and staying relaxed and natural, we can maintain a calmer and more meditative state throughout the day. We can therefore stay calm and unperturbed by negativity and give energy to those ideas and actions that matter most to us and our wellbeing. We also find that staying meditative and relaxed helps us access our intuition and remain in touch with our higher self to create a loving and positive reality.
- Channel Healing: We all are constantly channelling energy through our mind and body. By gaining awareness of how energy is constantly flowing through us, we can consciously send positive energy to those ideas that bring us joy. At any point of time throughout the day, we can visualize something positive and send healing energy through our palms into the situation we are visualizing, to create health, understanding, success and all good things.
- Speak Uplifting Words: While it is necessary to be honest and expressive, we can also learn to speak our truth kindly and in a way that uplifts everyone instead of being judgemental or harsh. By speaking through higher awareness we can raise vibrations higher so that all concerned can come together by focusing on those positive values that unite us as one. Often we end up discovering and relearning universal truths that touch our soul deeply and allow love to flow.
- Look Within Yourself: While we are out and about in our daily business of life, our focus can sometimes be on the way others are behaving, or in outer appearances of the world. By looking within ourselves we can draw attention back to our heart centre to focus on higher life lessons while staying detached from unnecessary energies that might distract us from our life-path and purpose. This also helps us radiate kindness and light for healing of those who may need it.
- Higher Thinking: We all know that ‘thoughts become things’. By focusing on thoughts of love, peace and happiness, that are for the greater good of all concerned we can energize our reality and heal our world, one thought at a time. Not only what we think, but the inner state in which we hold our thoughts matter. Intentions made in a state of higher frequency or meditation can powerfully manifest into existence by connecting us with our ‘creator energy’.
- Higher Vision: While it is easy for us to feel sorry or sad about negative things that are happening in the world, we need to also realize that through empathy and love we can hold the most positive and highest frequency vision for our planet and allow our higher consciousness to ripple out gently into manifestation. Visualize yourself floating higher and sending loving vibrations into the world.
- Know Thyself: In the lower vibrational ‘matrix’ we were conditioned to believe that we exist as limited beings for a limited period of time. Through a deeper realization of who we are we find that we are existence itself. We are not separate souls living separate lives but one divine consciousness dreaming up the worlds that we share together. This awareness helps us believe more strongly in our inner power or ‘shakti’ that births a new higher vibrational reality.
Meditation is a daily essential practice of inner stillness and peace that can illuminate our consciousness. Our life just like our dreams, is a manifestation of our conscious or subconscious mind. When we meditate we transform the unconscious into pure consciousness and become more aware of how we are creating our universe from within. If this subject was an adequate part of our learning at home or schools, we would certainly see the following changes in our world:
- Consumerism to Creativity: Totally dependent on things outside for fulfillment, we saw how mindless consumerism including unhealthy food and lifestyles eroded the natural resources of our planet. What if people found peace and contentment within themselves and enjoyed the beauty of nature instead of destroying it for selfish short-term gains? Through meditation we have more mindfulness where we resonate with the vibration of creator consciousness. Through a love of nature we enjoy the universe with inner balance instead of splurging on artificial things to fulfill hollow lives. We start creating more beauty, joy and abundance instead of being mere victims of consumerism.
- Disease to Well-being: Stress and strain of living a busy life along with pollution has affected most of us to some or the other degree in the modern world. Diseases such as cancer, heart attacks, obesity, diabetes, asthma, allergies and many associated illnesses have gripped individuals who believe that hospitals and medications are the solutions to the problem. Truth is that the root cause of the issues we are facing are in our own lifestyle and daily practices. When we meditate and return to nature, we start manifesting healthier lives and choose the right places to live in, the right foods to eat, the right sleep schedules and intuitive living and holistic healing to prevent diseases and create more permanent wellness from deep within.
- Crime to Compassion: Harming others is impossible when we learn to be kind from within instead of only through outer rules imposed from authorities. When we begin to discover our inner self through meditation and peacefulness, we automatically become more kind and compassionate towards ourselves and this reflects in the way we treat others. We enjoy gentleness and loving energy instead of negative thoughts. We no longer indulge in overthinking, leave alone plotting, scheming or hurting others.
- Corruption to Truth: Even in what used to be spiritual countries once upon a time, we have witnessed the heights of bribery, lawlessness, dishonesty and corruption. This is because our true inner spirituality and inner truth were replaced by outer religion, outer rituals and rites, without an understanding of the inner laws or ethics that are the core of our own awakened heart. With an inner awakening through meditation we can rediscover our own inner truth within our spirit. We become a witness to ourselves and are honest and sincere even when no-one else is looking by becoming more mature and responsible towards ourselves.
- Addictions to Freedom: It is not only drugs and alcohol that are addictive but also gadgets, wi-fi, foods, media, movies, cosmetics, thoughts and people. Not all the things we are used to are good for us. Through meditation and inner awakening we discover the universe is indeed within us and we need not depend on anything from outside to set us free or provide us any thrill or joy. We discover the source of true joy and happiness from the depths of our spirit. We begin to liberate our soul from all the burdens and chains that weighed us down.
- Violence to Peace: Anger and violence are products of an unfulfilled spirit that seeks vengeance or domination. Use of power to rule over others has been a part of society only because people have not yet discovered that ‘others’ is illusion and all of us are actually One. We discover a loving connection with the universe through meditation to be at peace instead of judging, condemning, avenging or destroying ourselves. Imagine if everyone learnt meditation and discovered their inner treasures of peace and love how different the world would be!
With the season of giving what could be better than light to awaken the Christ within.
If there is one thing that can improve everything in our life and our world, it is spiritual awareness. A positive spirituality that unites the world, guides us to harm none, and live in harmony with nature is needed everywhere right now.
Help us in our mission of Earth Healing and Ascension by sharing the light and making it stronger.
You can also order a beautiful printed copy or read on kindle via amazon. Do leave a positive review on the author’s page or book page on amazon to encourage others. www.amazon.com/author/swatiprakash
For helping us through bulk orders, reprinting, republishing, translating, distribution, retailing or wholesale contact us.
(The image on top is one of the cards from the Inner Goddess oracle which I have just finished designing.)
What does this word convey to you?
Most people see ascension as going up a ladder, or an elevator to a place physically above. In the new age however, many of us believe ascension to be a spiritual elevation to a higher plane of existence….being in the fifth dimensional earth for example, through a more heart centered consciousness. More about that on the newly launched www.earthhealingnetwork.com
In other words, we can manifest a more magical reality for ourselves, shared with deeply conscious beings centered on unconditional love and spiritual oneness. A reality in which there are fewer limitations. One where we can transcend time and space to navigate between parallel realities anytime by conscious choice. Or where manifesting something is as effortless as wishing it. Perhaps, even one where we can materialize and dematerialize at will between different multidimensional planes. To reach that level of being without destroying our planet through mere technology, may require us to meditate and enhance our own vibrations to more kindness, higher sense of ethics, self-realization, inner peace, positive living and unconditional love.
Just the other night I had a vivid telepathic dream where I was visited, as I often am by a higher being called who sang an absolutely beautiful song with music I had never heard before and which was out of the world.
‘Age is a question of no possibility.
There is no need for money up there.
Love is the language of higher reality.’
I wish I knew the rest of the song and I sure hope I will…
For now here is an image of ascended earth that I put together for my newly designed Angels Tarot.
Do you believe in meditation, spiritual healing and ascension?
Do you feel that we all have the power within us to manifest a positive reality?
Through selfless intentions of healing our planet, we develop a deeper relationship with our all-powerful Higher Self. We all are One in the Source and deeply interconnected through our common Highest Truth.
We have just created www.earthhealingnetwork.com based on a clear dream from ascended masters in which they gave the exact name of this website and all the steps for earth healing. It is simple, free and you can Get Started right now!
I would love to see you there and have your positive energy sent to earth for manifesting wonderful intentions through our ascending collective consciousness!
Simply Sign-Up, read the four step process of earth healing and Share Your Vision. You can interact with others and share wonderful ideas for earth healing together with this community of lightworkers. Hope to see you there soon!
What is it that the world needs the most today and always? Is spiritual awareness not the one thing that can change everything for the better? Explore these ideas about a new global spirituality that is taking over the world today. Learn about the five sacred elements of nature that have been honored in the east and west in the form of earth, water, fire, air and spirit. A multi-religious approach based on the law of karma – to Harm None, explained in detail through the three-fold law of karmic return. Learn about the ways to banish negativity and manifest positive energy through exercises and techniques involving the five elements as connected through our thoughts, intentions, emotions and physical actions with the divine guidance of the higher self or Spirit at each step in alignment with out intuition.
The Guardian has reported that peaceful life has returned to Jalawain Iraq where most of its 80,000 residents had fled post IS control due to terror, now over 66,000 residents are back to resume life with their families.
Finally US and Russia are moving towards cooperation in resolving the crisis in Syria. “We are ready to immediately send our military experts and diplomats to Geneva to agree with American colleagues, taking into account American proposals, on joint actions which will allow all militants without exception to leave eastern Aleppo, allow non-interrupted humanitarian deliveries to the citizens and allow mending of normal life in eastern Aleppo,” the Russian Foreign Minister told reporters.
To join us in sending healing to earth in all conflict affected areas kindly close your eyes and make an affirmation, for eg: ‘Peace is established beautifully and totally on earth right now. Thank You’. Trust the higher self for helping you in this manifestation and feel peace within you.
II Shivoham II
Have you ever just laid your head on the ground and laid still? Breathing lightly, feeling everything in and around you intensely. Hearing your heart beat. Your intestines gurgle. You lungs collapse as you breathe out. Your hand rests on the dead stump. The cicada larvae chomping on the log is now audible. You are lying on in a forest clearing.
Slowly you open the eyes and look at the sky. Clouds are sailing towards the mighty mountains. No doubt laden with moisture. You wonder where they are coming from. Maybe from Africa. Could be from the deserts of Namibia? Do clouds still come in search of the lost Gondwana land? Could animals know that too? You would think scientists would know all the answers. Scientists, you know, have lost the love of wonder.
In the lull, the sun comes out and shines a rainbow on everything you can see. From the ground, the sun seems like a benevolent giant. In this forest, you simply believe that you too can belong. Nobody can judge you here. You have no deficiencies here. You are perfect as you are. You are not puny, you are not tiny. You are just right.
Then, you hear it. A buzz. Oh! Is that a hive moving? A stump is a right place for their home. You scramble and dash to the nearest standing tree. O! Shoot! The camera bag, your observation books, and your lunch everything is scattered around. But the buzz is moving closer. And you see nothing. You hear the buzz. You see nothing. Not. A. Thing.
Now you are intrigued. You step out of the armor. And get back into the clearing and glance at the skies. Yes! There they are. Not bees. Dancing dragonflies! Each one beautiful and flashy as the rainbow. Each one dancing into the streams and filling up with water. Each one drunk. Each one unsteady flying lower and lower. Each one resting.
You too wade into the water. You drink the sweet water. You love the company of the hovering dragonflies. They sit in your thumb and drink from the palm cup of your hands. When the water drains and you pick up more, they come back again. They are drunk. So are you.
Upstream water is heavy. Minerals have not bleached out of them yet. Water is cool. Water is heady. After a while, you want to move out before the sunset. Work needs to be done. You go back and pick up your stuff. Your backpack loaded. Your camera in hand. You head the opposite way from your plot. You trek up the barren rock. You sit and watch.
The dragonflies fly high. They fly in the wind. Seems to you that they are testing their wings. They fill up with water. Their tummies are bulging. And in one invisible signal, a bunch of them take off. Over the week, you watch many such packs. They all fly over the peak. You think they are racing towards the coast. Do they cross the ocean? Where would they go?
You never know. But, you know. A bit. In your forest, every year, they emerge, in March or April, from the water. They feed and grow. They play and mate. They evade the birds. They dodge the civets and small cats. They enjoy life and one day, before the rains, they fly over the peak into the plains.
Early this year, you would have read a science story that startled you. The dragonfly is a global traveler. It catches the monsoon air currents to crisscross the entire globe. They could be traveling around 5,000 miles (8047 kilometers) distributing their genes across the world. And you smile at the friendship you had. You reminiscence playing with them at the stream. You recall the time you sat on the cliff and watched them dive into the plains. You recall wishing you had a transmitter to put on them or be tiny enough to ride on them.
The discovery makes you smile. You now know that you could meet your friends’ genes anytime, anywhere. You just need to be in an air current or by freshwater. And a friend will always find you!
Rani Iyer is the author of over ten non-fiction books and over seventy magazine articles. She writes about science, nature, culture, human-nature interactions, and natural ecosystems. Rani Iyer has visited and worked in many temperate and tropical forest systems in Asia and North America. Her favorite place on Earth is to be among the old growth mixed temperate evergreen rain-forests at the Olympic Peninsula. Her experiences as a tropical field biologist, scientist, instructor, laboratory assistant, and as an administrator inspire her to write. You can read more on http://www.raniyer.com/ and on her AMAZON page