Brightest Blessings for the New Year.
A belief in higher realities, higher dimensions, heavenly worlds and higher beings or deities has been present throughout the ages of earthly religion, while science too believes in evolution, DNA shifts and dawn of the space-age. As human intelligence and spirituality develops where do we go from here? A few top theories and myths regarding Ascension might help us decide what seems right to us.
- Scientific Evolution: We have evolved over billions of years into homo sapiens at the top of the food chain through natural selection through which our DNA has slowly transformed to its present state and the next step would be and natural or engineered evolution into a more intelligent space-faring specie with better survival skills according to the law of the fittest so that we can colonize other planets too. Moral code: Human survival. Danger: To other species
- Mainstream Religions: Hindu humans are allotted to Swarga/ Naraka, Christian to Heaven/ Hell, Muslims to Jannat/ Jahannam where they are subject to either terrible agony or delightful sensory pleasures on completing earth life depending on how obedient they have been to God’s will in the earthly matrix in which God has placed us. Moral code: Patriarchal and faith group based. Danger: Religious superiority and fear based ideas
- Ancient Beliefs: Divine avatars, gods and goddesses ascend or descend from their abodes such as Vaikuntha, Asgard, Avalon or Mt. Olympus to display their powers while our ancient legacy remains buried or lost as Atlantis or Dwarka until the Golden Age of wealth and wisdom on earth would return depending on various celestial alignments to last until ages turn to descending cycles again. Moral code: Subject to cycles of time. Danger: Passive and earth-bound
- Science-Fiction: Multidimensional aliens from advanced Galactic Federations who are of much higher level than us and are observing us will come in their spaceships and teleport spiritual humans for advanced DNA transformation or return some of us who are aliens on earth back home to our various aliens and hybrid star-families when we complete our missions and hail our ships. Moral code: Discover your galactic origin. Danger: Being left behind
- New Age: Various Ascended Masters, Deities and Angels are constantly channeling in and out of us in their spirit form depending on receptivity so that we can transmit their divine messages of peace, love and light to all humanity. Moral code: Be a higher channel of pure ‘positivity’. Danger: Could be fluffy and superficial
- Spiritualism: Spirit in the form of deceased loved ones from heaven are constantly around us giving us accurate psychic evidence through selected gifted mediums of the spirit world to comfort and guide us on earth until we also die and turn into spirits and comfort our loved ones similarly. Moral code: Believe in spirits. Danger: Personal transformation may not be required
- Simulation: We are placed in a digital hologram matrix of an intense virtual reality by advanced AI who may have programmed it based on certain rules and mathematical codes as the seemingly solid world through a complex neural-interactive simulation interface where sensory input of various signals creates a perceived reality. Moral code: Ignorance is bliss. Danger: Stuck in make-believe
- Human Awakening: We have been controlled by corporate, political and financial systems in a man-made matrix where we are enslaved to work and pay taxes to help the super-rich ‘cabal’ get richer while we struggle and suffer diseases to be more dependent on pharma and the ‘control system’. Moral code: Fight the system. Danger: Them
- Consciousness: We are a singular consciousness dreaming up or manifesting our multidimensional interconnected realities based on our inner vibrations of either our subconscious mental or emotional patterns or through conscious free will. Ascension is about raising our consciousness to be more ‘awake’ and return to unity. Moral code: You create your own reality. Danger: It could still be a simulated reality show.
The world has been divided through religion, caste, race, gender norms, sexuality and other complex factors for far too long. However in reality we observe only two types of people, awakening or unconscious. So what exactly is awakening and how can we gain consciousness regardless of the many confusions witnessed around us?
- Know You Are Dreaming: We all sleep and dream, yet majority of people do not realize that the world we are living in is also a dreamworld, where our mind is generating our reality. When our eyes are open we might be actually asleep, much like a dream in which we also see so many things and people around ourselves. Most people who are asleep in their daily ‘waking life’ find it extremely hard to believe that their life is also a dream. They think that all things that they can see, touch, feel, smell, taste or hear in their daily life are far more real than what the very same things they see in their dreams. This is our greatest mistake.
- Note and Pay Attention to Your Dreams: Begin your awakening by truly paying attention to what is happening when you go to bed at night. Note down your dreams so that you make a habit of paying attention to them and remembering them. After a daily practice of keeping a dream journal, you will begin to see your dreams much more clearly and yourself notice how ‘real’ or lucid your dreams can actually be. Slowly you will begin to note how your thoughts including subconscious mind can generate your dreams, and you will begin to be awake in your dreams so that you can move about, fly, astral travel or do whatever you like or even change it at your will. It is within these dreams, which you may have ignored so far, that you will learn more about your subconscious mind and how it can project various realities.
- Meditate: We do not ‘wake up’ just because we die. We may just go from dream to dream, wandering in illusions. Awakening is about gaining consciousness and meditation is the key. Not only when you sleep at night, but also when you are going about your life throughout the day, you can find some time to sit quietly and close your eyes. By focusing on your inner world, you can literally ‘hear’ your unconscious self-talk or see what is going on in your mind. What you can observe you can also control. By focusing on your third eye through your breath in meditation, and observing inner silence, you can gain power over your mind. Self-defeating or harmful thoughts can be overcome and replaced by positive affirmations that can be quite magical. You can even learn to astral travel and to generate dreams at your will with enough practice and slowly you start seeing how you can influence your everyday reality too. Once you get startling proof that you mind is literally projecting reality into your life, you will have no shred of doubt left.
- Stay Non-Attached to Senses: We all get a lot of stimuli or information flowing into our mind through our senses. If you have been alert in your dreams and gained lucidity to some extent you would notice that in our dreaming we can be affected by all our senses. Just like we get entangled and involved with all our senses in our dreams, we also remain entangled and involved in our daily life in a constant pursuit of flavor, enjoyment, entertainment and pleasure. Dazed and enticed by our senses we buy into the illusion all around us everyday and imagine that we are in a very ‘real’ world. In contrast when we gain power over our senses, we stop chasing sensory pleasures all the time and become more meditative instead. For instance saying no to drugs, quitting smoking, reducing dependence on sex and alcohol, or going vegan can be the first steps in gaining self-control and consciousness for most people who have been addicted to their senses. The rest remain unconscious and a slave to their senses or ‘maya’.
- Question Reality: The ‘law of attraction’ says that we manifest things or people into our life based on our energy vibrations such as thoughts or emotional state. Science too confirms that we are living in an illusory ‘simulation’ and that matter is in-fact made up of energy. Yet, the moment we learn the ‘law of attraction’ we use the ‘secret’ to make more money, have more pleasurable relationships, or merely enjoy life, without realizing that it is merely an illusion. Or, if we are skeptical and more scientific instead we keep ‘peeling the layers’ of the reality onion seeking more and and more sub-atomic particles within particles of ‘matter’ which is actually energetic in nature. What we really need to do is look within ourselves too and not just keep researching the outer world so that we can see where this simulation is coming from. We need more scientific spirituality or spiritual science where we research into our mind and reality connection.
- Stay Away From Dogma: While we all respect religions and seek peace, we also need to not subscribe to dogmatic faith that requires some kind of ‘belief system’ to be imposed from the outside. We need to be aware that regardless of faith, or independent of which deity you pray to or whether you go to Church, Temples, Mosques, or any other religious place, prayers can be at times answered in amazing ways. Similarly, if you are an atheist you can still manifest something through simply believing in yourself or by holding a strong intention. Therefore any religious group or institution that tells you that only their belief or deity is true or powerful is clearly mistaken. Even worse would be those who frighten people with images of a ‘devil’ or ‘evil spirits’ influencing your life if you do not bow to ‘their God’. Such dogmas keep people bound to superstitious beliefs that prevent a real search for truth by looking inwards and witnessing how you are creating your life.
- Forgive and Detach From Your Story: Imagine a virtual reality show or movie where you could go into the game and experience it with all your sensations along with your emotions, as if you are the character. This is exactly what is happening in our life too which is very much like a dream unfolding through our senses and generated by mental perceptions. However bound with all our emotions and dramas we keep prolonging our illusion and remain asleep. Just like while dreaming we need to wake up by detaching from the story in our dream, similarly we can also detach from our story in our ‘waking life’. Everything that has happened all the way up till the present moment has been nothing more than a dream. Regardless of all the pain, suffering, deaths, heartbreaks and in-spite of all the achievements, success, friendships, relationships, we all have been in-fact only dreaming. Forgiving every person including and especially yourself is the most important part of awakening.
- Know Your Power Over the System: Something in us, consciously or unconsciously has been generating our ‘story’, and if we really trace our soul back all the way to the source, we will find how we have generated the very same systems of political, economical and religious control that we have been fighting against. We will see how we have been very unconscious since our birth or past lives, and have contributed unconsciously to the development of all the systems we have place all around us in this world and have also generated all our victim states when being abused or suffering through any timeline within the matrix. The important thing is to stop hurting and reacting to these unconscious energies from our past or from around us but to gain power over them and be the change we wish to see in our world.
- Know that We Are One: The biggest illusion in this multi-dimensional reality show is the appearance that we are all different people with different souls. In truth we all have the same one soul deep within ourselves which we can also call ‘God’, Ultimate Consciousness’, ‘Supreme Being’, ‘Creator’ or ‘Source’. We can all gain self-realization by reaching this level of Truth or Self within us which is the same essence carried within all conscious beings. Anyone who gains consciousness awakens to this truth from within instead of being fooled by the outward display of all the characters and personalities around. When we are trying to heal others, or awaken others, what we really need to do is connect with the higher self where we all are One instead of trying too hard to change others all around us who are seem to be part of the unconscious matrix and not really open to change all the time.
- Self Mastery: Waking up from a dream can take a longer or shorter time based on how soon we gain awareness that we are in a dream, become more lucid and ultimately detach from the story with all our senses and emotions. Similarly awakening in this life is accelerated by realizing that we are in illusion, seeing for ourselves how we are generating the illusion across every level of our own ‘matrix’ or mind, and detaching from our story or ‘maya’ through non-attachment. When we are no longer emotionally disturbed by the past, worried about the future, or entangled sensually in the present, we have gained some sort of mastery over our own self, and can certainly prepare for awakening and ascension.
Meditation is a daily essential practice of inner stillness and peace that can illuminate our consciousness. Our life just like our dreams, is a manifestation of our conscious or subconscious mind. When we meditate we transform the unconscious into pure consciousness and become more aware of how we are creating our universe from within. If this subject was an adequate part of our learning at home or schools, we would certainly see the following changes in our world:
- Consumerism to Creativity: Totally dependent on things outside for fulfillment, we saw how mindless consumerism including unhealthy food and lifestyles eroded the natural resources of our planet. What if people found peace and contentment within themselves and enjoyed the beauty of nature instead of destroying it for selfish short-term gains? Through meditation we have more mindfulness where we resonate with the vibration of creator consciousness. Through a love of nature we enjoy the universe with inner balance instead of splurging on artificial things to fulfill hollow lives. We start creating more beauty, joy and abundance instead of being mere victims of consumerism.
- Disease to Well-being: Stress and strain of living a busy life along with pollution has affected most of us to some or the other degree in the modern world. Diseases such as cancer, heart attacks, obesity, diabetes, asthma, allergies and many associated illnesses have gripped individuals who believe that hospitals and medications are the solutions to the problem. Truth is that the root cause of the issues we are facing are in our own lifestyle and daily practices. When we meditate and return to nature, we start manifesting healthier lives and choose the right places to live in, the right foods to eat, the right sleep schedules and intuitive living and holistic healing to prevent diseases and create more permanent wellness from deep within.
- Crime to Compassion: Harming others is impossible when we learn to be kind from within instead of only through outer rules imposed from authorities. When we begin to discover our inner self through meditation and peacefulness, we automatically become more kind and compassionate towards ourselves and this reflects in the way we treat others. We enjoy gentleness and loving energy instead of negative thoughts. We no longer indulge in overthinking, leave alone plotting, scheming or hurting others.
- Corruption to Truth: Even in what used to be spiritual countries once upon a time, we have witnessed the heights of bribery, lawlessness, dishonesty and corruption. This is because our true inner spirituality and inner truth were replaced by outer religion, outer rituals and rites, without an understanding of the inner laws or ethics that are the core of our own awakened heart. With an inner awakening through meditation we can rediscover our own inner truth within our spirit. We become a witness to ourselves and are honest and sincere even when no-one else is looking by becoming more mature and responsible towards ourselves.
- Addictions to Freedom: It is not only drugs and alcohol that are addictive but also gadgets, wi-fi, foods, media, movies, cosmetics, thoughts and people. Not all the things we are used to are good for us. Through meditation and inner awakening we discover the universe is indeed within us and we need not depend on anything from outside to set us free or provide us any thrill or joy. We discover the source of true joy and happiness from the depths of our spirit. We begin to liberate our soul from all the burdens and chains that weighed us down.
- Violence to Peace: Anger and violence are products of an unfulfilled spirit that seeks vengeance or domination. Use of power to rule over others has been a part of society only because people have not yet discovered that ‘others’ is illusion and all of us are actually One. We discover a loving connection with the universe through meditation to be at peace instead of judging, condemning, avenging or destroying ourselves. Imagine if everyone learnt meditation and discovered their inner treasures of peace and love how different the world would be!
There are some people who believe in Premonition – a clear vision or awareness of what lies ahead on your path before you physically get there is possible. Perhaps we have read about various prophecies in religious or spiritual books or biographies as made by various spiritual masters. Or we could have had a personal and direct experience of ESP through clairvoyant dreams or visions that tell us exactly what will occur in future and have directly verified it as true. Some of us have enjoyed astrology, tarot and other devices of fortune-telling and have been often surprised at the accuracy especially at the hands of a genuine psychic. Others who are disbelievers may not be open to any premonition yet or even afraid to experience the same, whether out of religious fear or scientific skepticism.
But for those of us who have had any experience close to a premonition, what does this phenomena tell us? Does it mean that our future is entirely ‘Predestined’ and if yes by whom – an outside person we call ‘God’ who is controlling our reality? Or does it tell us in advance what WE are manifesting or literally ‘making up’ in our dream called life through our own choices in each moment?
Could we have a higher ‘Self’ – a part of us that is awakened and existing beyond time-space that can see through the illusion of time and show us where our current timeline is going? Can this higher Self also help us alter our course or timeline to manifest a better life on earth or beyond? How can we awaken ourself and free our consciousness to higher levels of multi-dimensionality and spiritual ascension?
- Meditation: Find some time for yourself and detach from the humdrum of daily life for a few minutes to an hour a day by gently closing your eyes and breathing through your heart center. Feel peace and watch your thoughts fade away into inner silence for as long as you can. With time and dedicated practice you will get better over the months and years of meditation. This exercise helps us tune into our inner-self or consciousness which is beyond mind and body. As our we become increasingly aware of our consciousness we will be more awakened and reunited with the Higher Self beyond time-space. At later stages we might have prophetic and awakening messages and visions to accurately guide us ahead or upwards in our life.
- Higher Intentions: As per higher guidance or intuition we might get a sense of what feels right to us in our day to day life. Our higher Self when awakened will help us choose a direction that is best for us. This will help us hold only positive intentions regarding what we wish to manifest in our life. We might want to verbalize our intentions or write them down in the form of positive affirmations in the present tense as if those wonderful things are right now being experienced by us and not mere wishes or prayers. For example, “I am enjoying a state of phenomenal health and wellbeing right now”, “I am so grateful that only good things are happening to me and my loved ones from this point on”, “I live in a happy world where peace and kindness prevail in every heart.”
- Positive Emotions: Transforming our inner state from anger, hate, guilt or fear to unconditional love is a major part of self-actualization. A lot of meditation and mindfulness masters are self-realized with great wisdom and powerful minds. Emotional energy however is the key to actualizing or manifesting a better world because emotions have the capacity to condense or materialize our thoughts into real situations. Great healing is experienced as a result of wholesome and positive emotional shifts. Instead of merely making positive intentions, transforming our inner state of one that resonates or matches with the freqency of what we intend to manifest is most helpful.
- Healthy Behaviors: While peacefulness, positive thoughts and emotions are necessary in manifestation of a better future, they need to also translate into better actions in our day to day physicality. From ethical ways of eating, shopping, breathing, body-care, hygeine to the way we treat others and ourself, caring for our environment, animals, home and people in our life, there are many ways we can align with our higher Self. Conscious ways of living are helpful in ascension towards a more magical and heavenly reality. Our actions speak much louder than thoughts and words in order to bring us closer to manifesting what is good.
- Patient Receptivity: In our quest to achieve our goals, manifest a perfect life and a better world, it is quite possible we get restless, frustrated and upset at our every shortfall, or lose patience with others who do not seem to be in alignment with our deeper needs. Instead of succumbing to this pressure, we can stay aligned with positive emotional and mental vibrations of loving kindness so that we do not block our own path. We also need to be open and aware that our higher Self is indeed capable of helping us manifesting something that is even better than what we were intending originally and stay flexible to when, how and what exactly we will manifest our best. By relaxing and allowing ourself to transform our vibrations to positive energy we can flow more easily to the higher Self or God through an open heart.
Finally we can remember that higher Self or God is not really separate from us. Our innermost nature is pure Love and to stay aware and in alignment with who we really are is the real power or magic of manifestation.
For the last few years and especially now we have been witness to amazing spiritual progress in our world. We are ascending, all of us together, whether or not we realize it.
Think about it…we are awakening after centuries of corruption, economic slavery, religious conflicts and self-limiting brainwashing since our childhood. In the last few years itself, we have seen books such as The Secret, The Law of Attraction, The Power of NOW and innumerable others that have helped people become more aware of what is within them, instead of just focusing on things and people around them. Yoga, meditation, energy healing, affirmations, intuition and positive visualization skills are as popular as any other in today’s world. While a few years ago we only heard of the word ‘spiritual’ in context of organized religions of the world, today it is not uncommon to find people who are spiritual and not necessarily religious, or those who are multi-religious and unity conscious. Universal love and compassion are the values associated with spirituality today instead of mere worship or blind belief in the supremacy of any particular deity of any specific land.
Many of us are experiencing changes in our aura, we are seeing an overlap in our astral and material worlds, our physical and light bodies are interacting, we are seeing dreams and realities converge to the point that we all begin to see the ‘illusion’ or ‘play’ of reality for what it really is. In a way ‘the Matrix’ is indeed opening up and we are all learning the truth of our higher or multi-dimensional existence beyond space and time and beyond the limitations that we were so long confined to. Our consciousness is ascending into the higher planes.
But also along with the exciting changes in our perceptive powers, our third-eye activation and the lucid visions or revelations that we are receiving from our higher self or higher consciousness, many of us are also feeling conflicted, confused, achy, moody, lonely, even depressed as old systems and rules are giving way for a new and totally different way of reality…. one that we craft from within. This is the time we all need to support each other in this wave of ascension that is taking over our planet by meditating individually and in groups. We need new forums for interacting with each other by organizing events and groups of healers and meditators for raising our vibrations. We are all gathering as one Soul of earth through our various earth families and friends, helped by our cosmic higher self or star family and angelic friends who are no other than God or Goddess, divine beings of love and light – our True Self.
For those of us who are in Mumbai this event provides one such opportunity. Do pass on the message to those who need it and hope to see you there. All donations are used for charity. Click here to register.
Spiritual Ascension is all about raising our consciousness in order to free ourself from the limited or conditioned matrix of beliefs and thinking of the outer world by ‘going within’ through meditation.
Here are 7 Key Steps that may help us ascend to higher states of consciousness:
- Letting Go Of Dogma: In the higher or ascended states we no longer are a follower of limiting beliefs preached to us from authorities because we have our own inner wisdom to guide us. We awaken through self-realization instead of through dogmatic belief-systems that have so far been used by some people to maintain power and control over others. Those who are strongly conditioned to following fundamental beliefs promoting ‘my God’ over that of other cultures, or any kind of ethenic or racial superiority of ‘a certain tribe’ or people over others, need to first let go of these politically motivated rigid notions and allow more unconditional love to flow from their hearts equally towards all beings.
- Healthier Lifestyle Changes: Ascension is not about being ‘superior’ to others and believing we are higher or holier than others, but about having more simplicity and wellbeing in our life. Lifestyle changes for spirituality are no longer about wearing special vestments or about occupying special spiritual thrones or positions. It is rather about having a healthier and joyful lifestyle with fresh air, clean water, nutritious organic vegetables and natural health through meditation, happier emotional state, joyful interactions and sharing of positive energy. It is not about proving our superiority over nature by controlling the elements, but about being harmonius with nature to share abundance with each other.
- Creator Consciousness: A lot of people have felt anger towards our political, economic and social systems around us by imagining that it is a ‘matrix’ set-up by powers outside our control. Fear of ‘reptilian’ or ‘draconian’ beings that have taken over our planet to control our limited resources and financial systems have been spread through conspiracy theorists. In contrast, ascension is about rising above paranoia and understanding the world to be a manifestation of our inner self. As our inner consciousness awakens so does our world. Through positive consciousness we are able to influence our world in a positive way and send energy towards earth healing by making powerful intentions for abundance, health, joy, equality and peace on our planet. For instance the four step process on www.earthhealingnetwork.com/forum
- Higher Cause: Having a career primarily for financial success has been a source of stress for many individuals. Material needs can be simplified and also easily met when we focus on our life purpose and do what gives us inner joy. Living for a higher cause instead of merely focusing on earning more or being richer than yesterday is the path to ascension. We are preparing to finally open our heart and live soulfully with the joy of giving. By feeling connected to the universe through our inner self, we can ascend to a higher path of our divine destiny. Afterall, the creator is within us and the creator lives through us and helps the world through us. Each of us is an embodiment of the divine self that is capable of bringing heaven to earth.
- Higher Self: While it is easy to believe that we are physical beings with a fixed reality to interact with, spiritual awareness helps us realize our true self that exists beyond space and time. We start experiencing prophecies, clairvoyance, astral travel and miracles that help us believe in our higher self, as a part of us operating from a higher dimension beyond the physical. Recognising that our angelic, divine or higher self is guiding us and helping us throughout our life includes understanding that any angels, deities or beings that we invoke, worship or pray to are actually our own multidimensional self that exists simultaneously in various planes and we are actually awakening our own inner powers through meditation to free more of our consciousness into the higher planes.
- Liberation: Many people have believed that we ascend to ‘God’ or ‘heaven’ upon death. However many of us are gaining awareness that unless we learn required lessons and transform ourselves from within, we are unlikely to ascend even if our present lifetime ends. We might manifest a similar situation from life after life until we learn to overcome our fears and accept our inner truth. Through awakening of unconditional love and positive consciousness we raise our vibrations towards ascension. This includes being free of expectations and endless desires in our physicality and feeling more and more peace with each moment of our life. Self contentment helps us detach from the need to reincarnate from one life to another in our physicality so that more of our consciousness can be liberated into the higher or transcedental planes.
- Home: We may have surely heard of people who believe in ascension and wish to ‘go home’ whether to another planet they believe they are from, or to another star-system, a spacecraft, or to the Source as the next step in their spiritual or soul’s journey. The realization that we are all One Soul or One Being instead of many separate souls is something that helps us actually be at Home right now. We can let go of the illusion of non-duality by witnessing ourself as consciousness and seeing everyone and everything as an extension of our consciousness. Our Home is where our Heart is and our Divine or True Self or Source is simply Love. By going within ourself we can return to our Source or Home righ now, no matter where we may be physically located. The universe is within us and all dimensions and realities are within us as the pure potential of our innermost consciousness. We can through conscious choices, manifest any reality across time and space or simply be at peace with ourself in any moment.For more interactions join and post on www.aumnow.com
How Do We Ascend?
Through meditation and self-realization we can begin on the path of reuniting with our higher selves through several levels of awareness. We all share a common Highest True Self. Ascension is about bringing unconsciousness into the light of awareness so that we become a fully conscious creator and return Home to the Highest Self or Source.
How Do We With Negativity?
Any unconscious fear based energies, entities, thoughts, visions, wants or beliefs require transformation by (a) being aware of them and (b) raising our vibrations higher to love and light. Forgiveness of self and others, letting go of past blame, hurt, victimhood through present moment awareness, peacefully detaching from harmful cords, clearing negative thought-forms into light, shielding aura with a transforming filter.. are some of the ways. We are 100% incharge of our vibrational state.
How to Raise Our Vibrations Further Through Inner Healing?
Expanding our consciousness requires raising our vibrations through our earth star chakra, through our lower chakras and towards our heart center of unconditional love and higher to the transpersonal chakras that connect with the Source or Highest Self. Not merely techniques, but a true inner transformation to more kindness, truthfulness, integrity, simplicity, joy and radiance raises us to more positive or higher states of being.
How to Discover and Fulfil Our Divine Life Purpose and Plan?
We all have chosen our present life and have a 100% choice at each point of time to align with the Higher Self. Our life purpose and plan flower out more beautifully as we allow the Higher Self of Pure Love to take over through intuition and dedication to positive living to fulfil our Highest Potential.
How Do We Connect With Higher Guidance or Intuition?
By focusing on our inner silence in meditation we can connect with the Higher Self and Source who guide us perfectly. As they exist beyond time-space limitations we can receive exact visions or messages of the past, present or future but with a 100% choice to transform our energy and manifest a better reality any time. Divination tools or experts can only be a catalyst depending on their connection with the Source.
How Do We Unite With Twin-Flame or True Love?
Our twin-flame is not a person outside but our inner or true Self always connected with the Source. As we attain self-realization we know that outer relationships are manifested through our own energy patterns and our true self is beyond limitations or karmic connections unlike soulmates and relationships in the outer world. Our Twin Flame helps us expand our consciousness beyond expectations through unconditional love for all including ourself.
How Do We Integrate With Our Multidimensional Self?
Our lower fear based self projections or demons are illusion, our outer world is a self projection, while our truth or God is within. We are creators discovering our creator self on earth and uniting with divine self at higher dimensions through ascension. Our Higher Multidimensional self is one with the universe as we integrate and ascend from within to awaken from our unconsciousness.
How Do We Unite With Our Star Families?
Unlike soul families and soul groups that are from the self-projected world around us, star families are not from current level but at an ascended state of being. Star-beings include several star races, planets, star systems, space crews and galactics that are not from our outer universe but from our ascended inner universe, operating from beyond time-space and physicality. We reach them through higher consciousness and meditation.
What About Alien Disclosure and Global Conspiracies?
Our Star Families and Multidimensional Self are in the higher realms and not aliens from physical universe. They are connected with our Higher Self through meditation and we can manifest their physical presence in our world through our vibrational attunement with them. We are not victims of conspiracies because we are creators and the universe is a manifestation of our consciousness. Conspiracy theories are based on a belief that people and political or corporate systems have power over us, which is true only at unconscious levels. Through consciousness we take back our own power and detach from untruth.
Are There Special Prophetic Dates for Mega Events of Global Shift Or Ascension?
Through our Higher Self we can manifest great shifts and influence global events not limited to any specific dates or prophecies through numerology, religious beliefs or astrology. In the past new agers have been channeling about special dates and signs in the sky or numbers, however now we are realizing that everything outside is a direct manifestation of our own intentions and beliefs and we need not wait for anyone or anything from the outside for our ascension, both individual and universal.
Who Are Angels, Divine Beings and Ascended Masters?
Our One Higher Self takes many wonderful forms across time, space or religion to guide us based on our present receptivity and spiritual state. We can literally see, telepathically communicate, get clear visions, dreams and voices from angels, divinities and ascended masters not through mental thoughts but through our third-eye awakening by looking within. If we see their clear projections or manifestation outside,it is an opportunity of inner integration. We have to differentiate from false visions or voices from mind or outer world and our true Higher Self and Ascended Beings.
How Do We Integrate With Higher Self and Ascended States?
By amplifying our lightworking, selfless dedication to higher cause, spiritual self-realization, personal and planetary healing and accepting the universe as our own creation helps us integrate with creator consciousness and Source.
How Do We Deal With Ascension Symptoms?
Ascension is about raising vibrations to Higher State of Being and Higher Dimensions of Love and Light. If we experience any harsh or uncomfortable symptoms it is due to heightened sensitivity to thoughts, energies or people around us or our resistances, confusions or blocks. In this case we need to go deeper within and detach from negative thoughtforms or unrequired information by transforming to light and focusing on inner self. Positive and true symptoms of ascension are peace, joy, liberation, higher purpose, synchronicity due to oneness with universe and conscious creation of reality at each point leading to self-realization and Source unity.
AUM is the primordial resonance of the Universe that connects all of us as One. Ascension Universal Merkaba at aumnow.com symbolises this divine inter-connection. Merkaba is our inner vehicle of light or ascending consciousness. Join our FREE FORUM and interact to share your experiences and insights.
Especially apt for the Supermoon of New Year 1 Jan 2018, a short meditation to connect with your higher self and manifest your best potential right now.
Join https://www.aumnow.com/forum for interactions and sharing experiences.