Do we have Free Will?
Of course – say spiritualists especially we who have followed new age masters such as Doreen Virtue, Hicks and Hay house diligently over the years.
We are proud and happy that we can manifest our reality.
Infact – we can also manifest our ascension, visualise and awaken into a higher dimension, ascend to the stars, to heaven by manifesting it, ascend the planet to the higher dimensions.
But is this really true?
Some experiments I have conducted, my own experiments have confirmed some rather surprising facts, some that are challenged by others, others who have not attempted those experiments at all but insist I listen to them instead of being on my own path.
- EXPERIMENT 1: Visualise something happening in your life, a pleasant experience perhaps, maybe a new gift you want someone to present you, your favourite perfume perhaps. Okay, make it vegan. Now check the results and find out what happens. Whenever I have attempted this it has happened (not any more as I am not into keeping objects now). For example several years ago I embarked upon these experiments, was short on cash and wanted a perfume of a certain brand – affirmed mentally that someone will gift me one, next week call from a new acquaintance that she wants to meet me for a perfume company’s marketing research and will pay me for it and gift me a bag of perfume and makeup. Repeated similar experiment several times and similar results in astonishing ways were evident.
- EXPERIMENT 2: Visualise a situation you want in your life, make it a pleasant one if you want. For example a nice date, a lovely dinner perhaps, with someone very attractive. Make it as specific as you want. Whenever I have visualised a situation in my life, it has manifested incredibly fast, in my younger years it was about being asked out by a lot of people, a fancy date in a restaurant, being given compliments on how nice I look at a dance party, being interviewed by a magazine or newspaper…everything happened as I affirmed and I enjoyed the popularity.
- EXPERIMENT 3: Visualise and manifest people – think of someone, imagine their face, think and make it up, not receptivity but third-eye projection. Imagine the clothes they wear, their height, how they behave, walk, speak, visualise the setting where they meet you, what are the exact things they say, word to word. Then share the results. My results have always confirmed that I am making it up, there is noone out there but our imaginary world, illusion, even people around.
- EXPERIMENT 4: Visualise money, someone giving you cash or any amount using any method and see it clearly or make affirmations for money or even career success, as if you are getting exactly what you want. In my case I used to make affirmations in my shop that on a particular day, someone would appear and purchase items worth a certain amount, I even affirmed the behavior, the way they will select items, for example, they wll come and purchase someting worth 10,000 rupees in exactly 5 minutes and leave, or that a client will appear with exactly a particular question for vedic astrology (an issue that I would manifest in my mind, for example something about debilitated solar system planet in certain houses leading to certain problems they need solutions to, I would imagine the reading exactly as it will go in future) and I would affirm that the reading will be excellent, they will say ‘you have hit the nail on the head’ and pay me and leave, and will give an excellent feedback. The fact these things manifested made me very uncomfortably aware that even my work, shop and entire success was an illusion, something I was creating purely mentally.
- EXPERIMENT 5: Visualise a change in your life such as a new house, a new place or area you want to live in, type of accomodation and see what happens and how soon. In my experience this is a fairly easy change to manifest as it usually comes from the heart when you really want it.
- EXPERIMENT 6: Visualise a change in health situation, probably a headache is gone, cold or cough symptoms relieved, a family member who was ill – visualise them improving, feeling happy, playing, dancing, enjoying life, growing up if they are children or pets. This usually works and have attempted this a few times successfully. Those who practice reiki or energy healing merely tap into this because they are relaxing their mind and allowing healing without worries blocking them, which is why sometimes we cannot manifest anything at all, due to our fears and concerns owing to lack of relaxation.
- EXPERIMENT 7: Visualise a thoughtform, maybe a symbol or a geometric construct and see it clearly with colours you imagine and create mentally. Try to notice if it appears anywhere in your vicinity. I remember the time I was teaching how to use thoughtforms to a student – for example a blue triangle and to place an intention in it, and we used it for traffic jam to ease out when I offered to drop the student off after a class in my car but was stuck in a jam, soon the vehicle before me moved and next we saw a vehicle with a blue triangle right in front of us.
- EXPERIMENT 8: Visualise something changing in the world, maybe a small thing, such as weather change, maybe try to visualise sunshine when it is a very rainy day, fill the sky with the sunlight in your mind, sense the warmth replacing the gray and cold skies and feel it on your skin, then see what happens and how fast it manifests. Have tried this several times. Once when there were floods in Mumbai in 2004 deluge I tried visualizing that all the clouds go away to another country northwards of the earth and away from Mumbai…results were terrifying as there was a hurricane Katrina in northern hemisphere. Therefore be careful what you ask for in weather, for even calamities can manifest that you regret later. Alternatively I had great success calming down storms too, especially feeling sad about the birds and animals affected on trees around as I woke up at night to a thunderstorm and used my third eye to stop it instantly.
- EXPERIMENT 9: Visualise a world event, someting that affects all of humanity, political, or economic, or health related. Never really liked this one as it involved reading newspapers and checking facebook newsfeed or google news regularly to see if it manifested. Also needed some emotional energy to manifest it which could sometimes be negative in case any negative news is encountered. This is a tricky one as we can manifest unpleasant events that affects all people around including self. With me I have to be especially careful as I tend to be upset with humanity and more pro-nature (rest of nature as I consider humanity to be arrogant and a perpetrator to earth). Hence I remind myself to read The Goddess Speaks which I wrote as positive affrmations for world peace and earth healing. Yet, I find that unconsciously I have been avoiding this off late, aware that things manifest purely mentally and hence are illusion, including world events.
- EXPERIMENT 10: This is unusual, and depends on your level of belief. Strongly visualise something very strange, impossible even, something that you cannot explain with logic or science, or rational mind. For example make a person appear and make them do something quite unusual, a menemonic to help you remember this happened out of your mind – to confirm and remind you that you are dreaming. This is tricky because if you share it with someone they might say you are hallucinating or delusional or crazy. For example I visualised a lady wearing a certain outfit and lipstick will walk through a tall hedge as if it were short grass, but obviously it may be hard to believe.
- EXPERIMENT 11: Visualise a dream, something that is meant to be unconscious, someting that ‘is given to you’ appears on its own, but this time you are creating it, very consciously. It helps if you are lucid in your dreaming which will come about if you note each and every small dream immediately and meditate for an hour or so daily. In my case I would visualise a specific person, wearing let us say a blue shirt, with a certain accent, saying particular words, perhaps someone supernatural, like an angel or a God or magical being, even a demon, or thoughtform if you dare to, aliens perhaps?
- EXPERIMENT 12: Visualise having some phenomenal psychic powers. For example I encoded or programmed that I will receive accurate forecasting or oracle about everything to happen that I need to be aware of. This led to mediumhip and contact with spirit guides who are very good at premonition, so much so that I hear messages all the time and they are always accurate. Of course you can also command it stops if it is too frequent and you want to detach. What I was unable to manifest was Telekinesis, moving objects with my mind without a physical apparent cause. In my case I tried it with telekinesis device using a screw kept loosely upside down on table with aluminium foil but unfortunately athough the foil moved and spun, I did not believe it was myself causing it, and thought it could be slight currents in the wind. The moment I turned around, the entire metal screw slid around the table on its own as if it was a spirit doing it someone like a body double in my vicinity, except invisible. I must admit I have not entirely been efficient in third eye telekinesis experiments but in the past with other ESP experiments such as Zener card trials I found amazing results with a whole group of students if there is an affirmation and effort.
Usually these things happen after prolonged meditation, but, I am hoping that is so because of my resistance to the awakening and being too busy in other things to fully focus on the paranormal or psychic powers within, and not because meditation for long hours is necessary. Infact things can also happen quite spontaneously, a thought can manifest instantly without prolonged meditation.
We think these things are ‘supernatural’ and ‘special powers’ thus we are unable to break the rules of the world, we love the simplicity around us, the people, the comfort of friendships, relationships, four walls of a house to feel safe in, grounding with physical nature or earth, food and the feeling of nourishment and logical explanation that it is helping us move around in the world, and we manifested a government to take care of roads and public transport, hence a taxation system, financial system, judicial system and what have you. Which brings me to the next experiment – manifest something with the government authorities, imagine someone calling you, or an official meeting you and doing something. For example I wrote a letter to a ministry and visualised them responding with a letter, imagining the worlds they will write in a response, and it was exactly as I had thought, the same sentences.
The issue here is that we complain about governments, law, systems, but what if they were also illusion, people and systems designed by the mind, which in my case is not an expert in law or finance…or anything actually… and has manifested a government that is not perfect, and then comes the feeling of injustice. When we read new about crimes, about conspiracies, about control of public funds, pedophile rings at highet levels, strange and terrible things like ‘leg of lamb’ sold at the neighborhood supermarket stores, it really does put me off to live in such a reality. I cannot fathom why this mind would manifest or conceive this world – is there something else to it, because if the universe is withn why would it be so horrid when it comes to human laws and behavior?
The fact is everything round us, is a projection of our past thoughts, our past energy, our past self or unconsciousness. As we gain consciousness, these will be replaced with what we want instead of what we ‘no longer’ do or at least that is what should happen. But are we even clear about what we want? Or do we even care? Is our energy more and more focused on the temporary relationships and family life, fears around losing our loved one, attachments that are emotional and heart-based. For instance I for sure know I manifested my son, his face, his behavior, his effervescence and joy, I had visualised he will only get cuter with every year as he grows and it is so and he is who takes up most of my time on earth (or wherever I am).
How about if nothing was true at all, if all this free will, all this manifestation was merely my mind making things up?
The illusion of free will.
Which brings me to the point – why is it that we have manifested a corrupt or negative world, one with evil, for instance animal abuse, slaughter, the most apparent evil in the world, taking someone’s life itself or sexual abuse of trillions of animals bred to be bled? Could it be that we are witnessing this for a reason, to remember something? Why are we unable to end it. So I made a petition and wanted to change laws around this system, to end animal farming in late 2018 to early 2019. I decided to be a strict vegan and not merely a health based plant eater, flexible at times with the odd dairy in cakes or cholocates, flexible especially with others as I cooked at home for them. I manifested a family situation change because while I was tolerating my own control and abuse, compromising my own self-worth and dignity, in my closest of all relationships, this time it was someone else’s life I was standing up for.
No longer will I be alright with injustices anymore (thanks to Jaocquin Phoneix of Earthlings who validated my insights that I was avoiding facing since 2014 when I first decided to go plant based for Ethical reasons and thought if I need to ascend to a planet on star system Vega which is my home away from the illusory earth, maybe a spaceship Phoenix). On receiving many articles online about Ashtar and ascended masters team all of a sudden began an ascension series of experiences and I wondered if I manifested these dreams and psychic awakenings too.
But the most important personal change was that I decided to be unhappy with the way I was taught to accept other people’s ‘personal choices’ around food. I was taught to accept diversity, vegetarians, non-vegetarians alike, as humans – as friends, as family members – those like my parents, my close relatives, my past self who was trained or programmed to believe that animals and plants both have life and that it is alright to consume animals too. I have no idea why I was born into such a family and such a world where we are taught to be alright with animals being killed for food, and how I started believing it was so, but no longer would I tolerate this, we need to ‘tell the truth’ and ‘demand a change’ because of the way we are destroying the planet, with global warming. Soon after the intention I heard of ‘extinction’ rebellions for climate and including one for animals, marching down the streets of London were thousands of people asking for laws to change and animal farming to end. I visualised this change would take place on its own, with people manifesting this. That I may not even be required in this world, this illusion.
However you think of the experiments above – the truth remains that everything in life in the world, in dreams, on relationships, is maya – an illusion. A projection of mental and emotional energy manifesting through intentions, through this will power. When we feel it strongly we project it into existence. Clearly nothing is real.
So why are we still here, why is the world still here? Why can we not simply ascend? Why not leave illusion behind permanently and discover the real, the true self, why not go home?
One explanation I could think of is – Karma – while we think that it is ok to exploit, abuse and use animals – truth is we are in a simulation ourselves – and somewhere on some spaceship, multidimensionally we are the animals that aliens are experimenting upon while plugging us into this virtual reality – and we so deserve this. While we think we are living on earth we are not here at all. that would explain why we have a world with all this evil, injustices, cruelty and negativity, as if there to remind us and teach us a lesson, or me more lessons. Is that the truth, or is it again another level of simulation that my mind is manifesting by thinking so?
Another explanation that many people use is one of the Matrix, we are in an artificial reality, designed by AI, deliberately made negative so that we are kept engaged in the world process, and keep trying to save the world – just like Neo in the Matrix, the savior, but alas it was also another trick of the architect and the Oracle and he was merely a version of Neo that was inbuilt into the system, an anomaly that led to a rebooting or reloading of the entire Matrix program system again and again. While we are trying to heal the world and make it a better place, are we merely being tricked to stretching the dreamword a bit more by our active engagement in to the drama of the world. Infact in a dream I saw that I said, we have deliberately been implanted with ‘false memories’ of being taught how to consume animal products and accept killing as normal, but this is not how it is meant to be. People around me who we think or believe in killing may be all programs, keeping my mind all tied up in this illusion of conflict and evil or are they my past self projecting outside of me but actually internally if this was a dreamworld.
A third perhaps more rational or psychological explanation is something like Inception, that it is all different levels of dreaming, from more conscious lucid dreaming of outer reality world we are in currently, to deeper more subconscious realities we descend into at night time. But what if this was night and not day, and what if we were asleep when we in-fact think we are awake. When the dream starts falling apart, as designed by the architect team member, there are unusual things that happen, terrorism, violence, genocide, war, flooding, calamities, and a sound that leads to a reminder – that one must prepare to wake up. Simply it is the mind giving us a message we have programed into our dreamworld ourselves, one of awakening, because the dream is falling apart. Our ascension symptoms might be leading upto something afterall – the dream of this life in this world metamorphosising into something, our dreambody, this body metamorphosising into something, waking up because it is simply – unusual, unnatural or quite evidently a dream.
I do not know why, but I did find a spinner, exactly like the movie’s spinning top when suddenly it popped up on my computer – a menemonic to order online. But then I was told, the tarot is my mnemonic or totem, one I carry all the time, a reminder, even as the spinner sits among my tarot decks, untouched while I play with my son.