With Covid-19 and relaxing of lockdowns, we all have simply adjusted to the ‘new normal’ as cities plan to crawl back to life and public begins to move again. Everyone wants to wash hands and wear masks, but is this all we have learnt? What about the root cause of the epidemics and infections, how can we get rid of this problem from the root and clean up our planet for good? Why are we letting the authorities and media sweep the truth under the rug and exploit it merely to sell more masks, drugs and vaccines to us?
Here are the top six sources of infections we need to learn and educate others about, so please feel free to copy and share this post widely:
1. Droplets: Droplets from humans are a major source of infection, masks are necessary. simply because all the germs from animal farms and animal foods have been absorbed into humans and most people are infected already. These germs started spreading widely over 11000 years ago with advent of animal farming (besides garbage), and have mutated to the extent we don’t even realize that now they are no longer linked with animals and spread from human to humans. Each time we talk to someone or are next to someone there can be a droplet infection, for example on our dinner tables, in cafes, in parks or home and masks help only to a limited extent. But droplets are not the only source. It is also our water, air, soil …and our diet that is heavily infected. Sure we get immune to infections with time, but that is not right, we should be doing someting to clean our society up and not just absorb all the negativity continually as the ‘normal’ and ‘new normal’.
2. Diet: Not living with someone who consumes dairy and animal products = huge improvements in health. Less sneezing, coughing, fevers, infections..those who praactice know how it feels. Reduced interaction with neighbours or friends who consume animal products is similarly beneficial as some of us personally have witnessed during lockdown. However even in vegan households, children still bring in the germs once in a while as they attend school, play outside or if neighbors who are infected come over, as most people around are still consuming dairy and killed animals. Even the smell of dairy and animal meats is repulsive and rotten – they attract flies and they spoil very fast. No-one should be consuming them, but we have lost our senses and intuition. Our obviously harmful consumer products are not only dairy and meats, but also other food items – candies, colas, animal gelatin sweets made of dead cows and pig bones, insect poop shellac, and pet food.
3. Pet food: ‘Animal lovers’ we call ourselves. but imagine feeding our pets and stray animals with all that processed garbage – slaughterhouse waste, and thinking we are helping animals. Even walking in the pet food aisle, dairy or meat aisle in a supermarket is a health hazard, not to menton offensive to moral sensibilities. But we do not speak about it and remain polite. We use animals for food and for our enjoyment by separating them from their parent and taking them home as pets, breeding them and buying them, and in turn we feed them animal products too causing even more suffering and health problems
3. Water: Did you know all our waters, rivers, seas, everywhere are full of animal poo and blood as well as toxic waste from slaughterhouses, covered up and laced with chemicals to change its appearance and smell. We dump all kinds of waste in water and take away life. It is unimagninably cruel yet we call fishing a sport teaching children to hook and choke animals and watch them suffocate in pain. Close to 80 billion land animals are waiting in slaughter lines each year – this is a lot more than current human population? And all that poo and blood goes into the water. Not only is it morally wrong and mentally disturbing, it is also hidden from public sight. And what about our fish and sea creatures? Killed, bred, fished and slaughtered for food are trillions of sea animals every year, and yet we only hear about plastic killing our sea life.
4. Air: Is it really air we are breathing, or is it the nitrogen and germs from animal farms? Even if you go near a small shop where chicken, meat or dead fish are sold, you get a very horrible smell – the air is unbreathable. Even if you have a small pet you know the s uniquemell, of a feathered bird or furry friend. You know te smell of urine and feces. Imagine 80 billion of these animals are in farms right now…waiting to be killed any moment. We do not see them..so we do not care? There are so many coronaviruses, not just SARS, MERS, but even our common cold and flus all floating about continually, all over the planet – and our air is no longer fit to breathe.
5. Soil: Animal poo manure, blood and bones from animal farms is mixed with soil and it is toxic, full of hazardous germs from infected, very ill, suffering animals, along with their hormones and antibiotics too. We worry about the chemicals from pesticides and fertilizers and GMOs – and we have no idea of how dangerous animal manure is to us. Human feces and animal feces, all have countless germs. All our fruits and vegetables even if organic are not safe to consume althoutgh vegan – because they are not veganic. All the urine and poo as well as eggshells, blood and bones of animals have gone into it. In veganic farming we would use plant nutrients only to feed soil to grow vegetables and fruit – but it is rarely practiced. Instead we have e-coli, salmonella, ebola, rotaviruses…coming into our homes.
6. Soap and Gels: We need to wash our hands but please do not use animal products to do so. Our soaps, shampoos, medicines, santitizer gels, handwashes – all are filled with very disgusting animal slaughter waste. All the unwanted body parts that noone can buy as food, are sold to us by the trillions each month, because the animal industry does not want to waste those body parts, internal organs and blood – they use them in medicine, cosmetics, household cleaners, sprays and personal care items. Is it possible to get healthier and cleaner by using dead animals toxic waste? Yet, we are so foolish we will buy anything sold to us cheap in plastic bottles That is why they need all those chemicals and disinfectants – poisons to neutralize the stinking substances and dead meat in our day to day soaps, gels and medicines.
Killing even one being who can feel pain is murder, no matter how nicely it is done. rape of even one female or of a male is rape, whether they be human or pig, chicken, cows, bulls, stags, dog, cats or any other creature bred in animal industries. Yet people argue with those who protest and even when our planet is choking to death, riddled with disease and climate change, we do not care. But more importantly there is murder and rape happening right now not only of humans but in dairy and animal industries, to an extent we cannot imagine, to other innocent creatures who feel everything like we do, and all for our consumption of food and products we do not actually need. Why are we not unifying against this and speaking up on a daily basis until the while world hears our plea?
We should not have to educate people about the germs caused due to this. When a human is killed we do not talk about how many germs are caused, we talk about the morality of the act. But in case of animals of other species, even if it causes death and disease to humans, we do not care…we argue about our rights to consume, we argue about humane killing and more ‘compassionate’ farming, we argue about how to make animal agriculture ‘sustainable’ and ‘local’, or about its economic value as an industry, or about jobs lost if it ends, or about consumer demand. This is not right. Murder is murder, rape is rape, abuse is abuse You just don’t do it and don’t let it happen to anyone. You speak up!
Leave a Reply