Strange things I have noticed while living in the Matrix during Ascension.
1) Every thought manifests, negative or positive, known or unknown, conscious or subconscious.
2) People who come into our life are also part of this mental input-output in this system. Scientists explain it using Nick Bostrum’s simulation hypothesis but those of us who are into magic and making things happen through the power of the mind know that it is the mind creating reality. However both of these groups could be true, the universe working on a code, at the base of it, and we all interacting with it mentally, generating mental projections. Are the fractals of nature not sign enough that it is all a computer code?
3) What scientists seldom try to experiment or work with is actual personal experiences of how we manifest our life. If we have had struggles, negative karma is at the root of it, and this basically means that we had negative beliefs, unhelpful thoughts, unhealthy patterns carried over from our ancestors or family and past lives (apparently) or simply from within our subconsious mind that manifests as our ancestors, relatives and past lfe memories. These are all signs that reality is an illusion – we are simply supposed to remember something from our subconscious patterns that are keys to understand that it is all not really happening but in the mind and of the mind. There is no real person or real karma, but an imagined version of reality, stories based on thoughts and beliefs emerging out into the ‘show’ of life, appearances seem like a real world with real people around but it is more like a dream.
4) Relationships and money are a distraction from our purpose, to free ourselves from karma, and liberate ourselves from the matrix of mental projections all around us (maya) – This is something we need to understand, because Bollywood, Hollywood, TV, advertisements and music albums will fool us into making romance and sex a priority and entangle us in maya. We should all be meditating and trying to stretch the limits of what we can do in this reality, by breakign free from physicality or the rules of physics using more and more powerful magic. However people in my life who could be good psychics and gifted in mentalism chose to use it for being healers for others, to attract financial gains or relationships, or for wanting to help others, as they felt ‘there is no use of magic unless it helps someone.’ I disagree, because all others in this life are projections in any case, if we are healed from within and do not need to engage with Maya anymore, we will be ready to go to the next level and break free from the ‘code’ of the matrix rules, break the physical barriers of time and space – for example breatharianism, living outdoors in extreme climates, teleportation, telekinesis, levitation..not because of a grandoise need to be a superhero, but because it is a validation we are in a dream and lucid within it.
5) Money is an illusion. When I used to have a shop or PR business in Mumbai, each day whatever I afirmed would happen – almost instantly. For example a client walking in and purchasing something as soon as I thought of seeling that item. This was a daily process. Now I visualized that I am earning although not working and it has still happened although in a way I feel dependent on the system looking after my child, and it feels as if it is normal but it is not. It is just another sign that my mind is making things up, a story, no matter how positive or negative.
6) Intuition tarot, astrology – all work because of our belief. I used to before readings affirm that a person will come and ask for a reading, and be very happy with the cards or astrology, or my psychic messages or healing. I sometimes affirmed and visualized them giving a positive feedback – saying ‘wow, you have hit the nail on the head’ and a few minutes later this person, just as I had visualised, someone whom I never knew before would walk in and say exactly the same words. This happened multiple times. It felt like I am dreaming everything up. The acuracy of my readings, the clients, the positive feedback, everything. Including the money, no matter how little, although I felt guilty about it, eg rs 10,000 a day…I felt maybe casting a spell or affirming it into my life is wrong as it means I am not really working, and the ‘law of attraction’ and ‘the secret’ confirmed my theory as if it is all a product of my mind and did not feel right at some level but because of the popularity of these books I thought maybe I am great at manifesting reality and doing very well. All as I imagine, it would manifest everyday. It is only now that I see I was in an illusion and there is nothing great about being able to manifest anything, it is only because I am dreaming or unconscious.
7) Even facebook, emails, newsfeed, I would imagine a specific person send a very specific message and there it would appear that day. A person you are not in touch with for a long time and you think of them and they call you and say whatever you imagine they would talk about. Even the punctuation marks and words in the emails, and facebook messages would be exactly as I thought. It became obvious that they did not really exist out-there…that it is simply the mind and it feels there is noone really out there – as if it is all happening inside of me. Obviously there is no point being on social media and several times I have been guided to delete my profiles and I have done so and found no use of logging back in or creating any new profiles.
8) Talk about coronavirus. When I saw a post on a vegan group in early January 2020 of a woman eeating a bat, I immediately thought, why they should get a virius epidemic then only they will learn a lesson – and bam, a few days later all that was there in the news was coronaviris – covid-19. Although the original video might have been filmed several years ago as news states, the fact a thought of a virus epidemic goung global, is manifested all around within days of coming across that video for the first time. It does tell me it is not really happening but a dream. Infact at times I have walked around thinking maybe restaurants should be closed and they were the very next morning, or that there should be a lockdown and it was so.
9) In the last three years of Ascension I have literally seen people coming out of my third eye, wearing exactly what I imagined they will wear, down to every detail, colour, design, and saying exactly what I thought they will say, showing me what is Maya. Even doing impossible things, like walking through something solid, talking to my family members to tell me I am not hallucinating.
10) When you think of something and it manifests you might have temporary amnesia, as if you forget which thought cause it, or that you brought that situation upon yourself, no matter how good or bad. Our emotional reactions to those new situations are too overwhelming for us to remember that we created those situations, good and bad both. It also happens in a way that appears as natural as possible. Try it – and try it everyday. Make something happen and note down in your diary what you want to manifest. Then when it happens refer back to the notes.
11) Even our dreams at night, our angels, psychic or angelic messages, all are a creation of our beliefs. I have manifested several dreams as lucid as they can be, they were what I created in my mind, and met several angels and demons both, just like humans, it is all illusion. when I have affirmed I will get an absolutely accurate message and accurate guidance, it manifests just as I thought. God or angels or goddesses are all manifest in our dreams and in our projected multidimensional realities, in our intuition and clairvoyance or inside us because it is a part of the self that is awakening and making it clear that all around there is nothing but illusion, predictable as the Oracle program of the matrix.
12) Authorities, law, court, I have tried the same approach of trying to manifest something through the third eye and it has never failed me, as if even police men and judges are from my mind. I do not believe there is anyone out there. Anything negative or positive is emerging from the mind and I have tried to have this confirmed by asking for a sign from the matrix that someone will talk to me and tell me that I am in the matrix, and even that has been confirmed. As soon as I ask for a sign of someone validating the matrix to me it is presented on the same day, within the timeframe I requested.
13) I do not believe a single thing or person in our reality is for real. It is all simply a holographic projection, including us, our bodies here. At times I have tried that in a conversation of two people, I made someone say something entirely strange and impossible to believe, and they did just that, as if there were no people and no conversations, but all projections.
14) I am no longer seeing any financial gain, comfort or relationship in this world through this matrix program. I would not suggest anyone falls for new age and materialisitic concepts that keep us chasing after success, romance and other delusions that keep us engrossed in this mental universe. Instead we need to return to ourselves, who are we – wehere is our true self, the world of truth. This is the path of ascetics, celibacy, withdrawal from senses, disengagement from the mind, being with yourself and seeking truth instead of worldly things or relationships. Clearly noone would like this path. It is something people will want to avoid, as the ‘blue pill’ is much easier to take than the ‘red pill’.
15) The new age and material/sensual tantra, affirmations, spells and magic has us focus on seeking sensual enjoyment which has no meaning – except staing and surviving in this matrix as comfortably as possible – the ‘blue pill’. However our presence as humans in this world has become a negative thing – as earth has suffered apparently due to our materialism. Every house we build takes something away from another animal and felling of trees. Every grain of food we eat causes death to someone else, vegan or nonvegan, although vegans try to consciously minimise harm as we all should. The fact that it is impossible to be living and be of any good to ourselves or the world is reason enough to want this matrix program or simulation to end for good. Probably the evil and negativity in the world are a sign of detachment.
16) No happiness can be found in any of the things in the world and we should not seek happiness either. We need to dance in truth not in maya, be happy alone, be alright with truth even if it not comfortable.
17) The energy in our world is not real energy, it is simply the mind acting out and telling us stories. This energy or shakti is not truth or God or the ultimate creator. It is simply the matrix energy playing out a reality show. I no longer worship it. If there was a real God or Goddess who was benevolent or a saviour then there will be absolutely no evil – the fact that the energy of the universe is neutral and creates both good and bad constantly using input-output of mind is a big fact that we cannot dispute.
18) My experiments with reality being influenced with the mind, has left me with no doubt that things are projected from my mind and mental state, whether positive or negative. I used to try and focus on earth healing and manifesting the best version of this reality, but it seems another illusion to do so, after all ‘a cage no matter how beautiful is still a cage’. I have trying to heal the planet and while it seems to work superficially, the evil apparently visible to me is way too deep for me to want to heal it, it seems so unreal, so impossible to believe, that it is best it is unreal and a sign that I am not supposed to love the world at all.
19) This is not a ‘reality’ but an illusion – just like a matrix of lies. Noone here can tell us anything more than this – no fancy boks, no famous gurus, no philosophers or scientific theories can give us anything more than this. This is where the road ends. In the past I have attended satsangas and spiritual programs where famous gurus spoke to large numbers of people, and it seemed like it was all happening in my mind, they would at times say word to word what I would think or make them say. I would not expect other people to be able to connect with me that way at all as they would not be able to articulate those subjects or thoughts, or so I believed. However recently I have tried imagining a client telling me she is not real and appeared just because I thought of her, and when she said exactly what I had thought and made her say when she suddenly called me one day….it was so sudden that I forgot I had manifested that too.
20) Trying to use the matrix to gain any power, fame, money, romance by imagining ourt new realities, is also a trap to keep us asleep in this dreamworld. because our real body is not even here. Instead the right thing is to discover who we are and where our real self is. That is what Ascension and True Awakening is all about. I have tried manifesting spaceships or aliens but only landed a drone right above the hand from which I was projecting a ship flying above me and it was as dramatic as anything can be, a drone appearing just there and then. My fear is that if there are spaceships landing on earth then we will be engrossed more in the Maya or illusion which will become even more interesting and complex. A boring world where things are mundane is much easier to detach from.
21) So what keeps me busy here in the world. Why am I writing even. Maybe I am just understanding myself and not really looking for answers or intreactions or comments. It is best that way because getting involved in having followers or being a bestseller will only have me entangled more in ego and material success when the need of the hour is to ascend and detach from Maya. The best of the spiritual writers, musicians, healers are feeling alone and unable to engage with the world, unable to get success or popularity because the time has come to wake up and not chase anything in this world any more.
22) Why do we eat food, when it is simply bits and bytes and not real bites? Why don’t we just let go and stop interacting with the world. In my case it is my child, and the fact that vulnerable children depend on us too much for us to let go. It is the same with a pet or animals in the world who suffer and need us to care for them and save them from danger. I remember when I manifested a woman who appeared out of my mind, stepping over a big hedge as if she stepped over a small blade of grass…and I was not ready to question that or ask her how, when clearly it was playing out of my mind. I was more worried about getting back home and cooking for my family. That is when a voice told me I want to go back and cook and that was the end of the road again. Clearly it is responsibilities we have undertaken this this world that keep us earthbound or in the matrix universe, unable to seek truth or liberation.
23) In the past I would perform magical works, practice something like astral travel, telekinesis to an extent, mind reading, zener cards and they really gave me amazing validations, even in small groups of students when I taught them how to read zener cards without seeing the images and they felt amazed that they could do it. Obviously they were also part of my mind, as I affirmed the workshops that day would happen exactly the same way, people appearing and validating that I was a good teacher or that they were experiencing miracles because I consciously affirmed they would do so.
24) I should have stipped right there and not thought of engaging in the worldly ways or relationships, material success, trying to pay rent or loans, or make a living and tried living on without food or shelter, as I was single and had no responsibility of any other person then. It is reading books about new age concepts of material-spiritual balance that made me fall into the reality deeper underground, where I was entangled into romance, money, working, having a family, just to prove I was following the laws of spiritual-material balance, and this was my ‘blue pill’. I would not suggest anyone takes it if they are serious about leaving the matrix. Rather stay alone, work on breaking the physical laws of the universe with third-eye, let the impossible take place, be without doubt that there is no reality here and detach from all that is instead of being ‘one with all there is’.
25) It is not God or any Devi Shakti who is omnipresent but only ‘Maya’ or illusion and everyone worships this illusion. Never trust or follow any religion or spiritual philosphy or guru or any spiritual book or material – as Morpheus said in the famous movie ‘the Matrix cannot tell you who you are, you have to find it for yourself’. Any books or masters or gurus, can only lead you back to yourself, a full circle. If I am dreaming then every person in the known or visible world or in my dreams is in my mind, a projection. There is nothing to know except the knowler – and that is the end of knowledge – Know Thyself.
So why not take social distancing as a wake up call and detach from empty and hollow universe and the false projection of society to return to the self.