There are some people who believe in Premonition – a clear vision or awareness of what lies ahead on your path before you physically get there is possible. Perhaps we have read about various prophecies in religious or spiritual books or biographies as made by various spiritual masters. Or we could have had a personal and direct experience of ESP through clairvoyant dreams or visions that tell us exactly what will occur in future and have directly verified it as true. Some of us have enjoyed astrology, tarot and other devices of fortune-telling and have been often surprised at the accuracy especially at the hands of a genuine psychic. Others who are disbelievers may not be open to any premonition yet or even afraid to experience the same, whether out of religious fear or scientific skepticism.
But for those of us who have had any experience close to a premonition, what does this phenomena tell us? Does it mean that our future is entirely ‘Predestined’ and if yes by whom – an outside person we call ‘God’ who is controlling our reality? Or does it tell us in advance what WE are manifesting or literally ‘making up’ in our dream called life through our own choices in each moment?
Could we have a higher ‘Self’ – a part of us that is awakened and existing beyond time-space that can see through the illusion of time and show us where our current timeline is going? Can this higher Self also help us alter our course or timeline to manifest a better life on earth or beyond? How can we awaken ourself and free our consciousness to higher levels of multi-dimensionality and spiritual ascension?
- Meditation: Find some time for yourself and detach from the humdrum of daily life for a few minutes to an hour a day by gently closing your eyes and breathing through your heart center. Feel peace and watch your thoughts fade away into inner silence for as long as you can. With time and dedicated practice you will get better over the months and years of meditation. This exercise helps us tune into our inner-self or consciousness which is beyond mind and body. As our we become increasingly aware of our consciousness we will be more awakened and reunited with the Higher Self beyond time-space. At later stages we might have prophetic and awakening messages and visions to accurately guide us ahead or upwards in our life.
- Higher Intentions: As per higher guidance or intuition we might get a sense of what feels right to us in our day to day life. Our higher Self when awakened will help us choose a direction that is best for us. This will help us hold only positive intentions regarding what we wish to manifest in our life. We might want to verbalize our intentions or write them down in the form of positive affirmations in the present tense as if those wonderful things are right now being experienced by us and not mere wishes or prayers. For example, “I am enjoying a state of phenomenal health and wellbeing right now”, “I am so grateful that only good things are happening to me and my loved ones from this point on”, “I live in a happy world where peace and kindness prevail in every heart.”
- Positive Emotions: Transforming our inner state from anger, hate, guilt or fear to unconditional love is a major part of self-actualization. A lot of meditation and mindfulness masters are self-realized with great wisdom and powerful minds. Emotional energy however is the key to actualizing or manifesting a better world because emotions have the capacity to condense or materialize our thoughts into real situations. Great healing is experienced as a result of wholesome and positive emotional shifts. Instead of merely making positive intentions, transforming our inner state of one that resonates or matches with the freqency of what we intend to manifest is most helpful.
- Healthy Behaviors: While peacefulness, positive thoughts and emotions are necessary in manifestation of a better future, they need to also translate into better actions in our day to day physicality. From ethical ways of eating, shopping, breathing, body-care, hygeine to the way we treat others and ourself, caring for our environment, animals, home and people in our life, there are many ways we can align with our higher Self. Conscious ways of living are helpful in ascension towards a more magical and heavenly reality. Our actions speak much louder than thoughts and words in order to bring us closer to manifesting what is good.
- Patient Receptivity: In our quest to achieve our goals, manifest a perfect life and a better world, it is quite possible we get restless, frustrated and upset at our every shortfall, or lose patience with others who do not seem to be in alignment with our deeper needs. Instead of succumbing to this pressure, we can stay aligned with positive emotional and mental vibrations of loving kindness so that we do not block our own path. We also need to be open and aware that our higher Self is indeed capable of helping us manifesting something that is even better than what we were intending originally and stay flexible to when, how and what exactly we will manifest our best. By relaxing and allowing ourself to transform our vibrations to positive energy we can flow more easily to the higher Self or God through an open heart.
Finally we can remember that higher Self or God is not really separate from us. Our innermost nature is pure Love and to stay aware and in alignment with who we really are is the real power or magic of manifestation.