Spiritual Ascension is all about raising our consciousness in order to free ourself from the limited or conditioned matrix of beliefs and thinking of the outer world by ‘going within’ through meditation.
Here are 7 Key Steps that may help us ascend to higher states of consciousness:
- Letting Go Of Dogma: In the higher or ascended states we no longer are a follower of limiting beliefs preached to us from authorities because we have our own inner wisdom to guide us. We awaken through self-realization instead of through dogmatic belief-systems that have so far been used by some people to maintain power and control over others. Those who are strongly conditioned to following fundamental beliefs promoting ‘my God’ over that of other cultures, or any kind of ethenic or racial superiority of ‘a certain tribe’ or people over others, need to first let go of these politically motivated rigid notions and allow more unconditional love to flow from their hearts equally towards all beings.
- Healthier Lifestyle Changes: Ascension is not about being ‘superior’ to others and believing we are higher or holier than others, but about having more simplicity and wellbeing in our life. Lifestyle changes for spirituality are no longer about wearing special vestments or about occupying special spiritual thrones or positions. It is rather about having a healthier and joyful lifestyle with fresh air, clean water, nutritious organic vegetables and natural health through meditation, happier emotional state, joyful interactions and sharing of positive energy. It is not about proving our superiority over nature by controlling the elements, but about being harmonius with nature to share abundance with each other.
- Creator Consciousness: A lot of people have felt anger towards our political, economic and social systems around us by imagining that it is a ‘matrix’ set-up by powers outside our control. Fear of ‘reptilian’ or ‘draconian’ beings that have taken over our planet to control our limited resources and financial systems have been spread through conspiracy theorists. In contrast, ascension is about rising above paranoia and understanding the world to be a manifestation of our inner self. As our inner consciousness awakens so does our world. Through positive consciousness we are able to influence our world in a positive way and send energy towards earth healing by making powerful intentions for abundance, health, joy, equality and peace on our planet. For instance the four step process on www.earthhealingnetwork.com/forum
- Higher Cause: Having a career primarily for financial success has been a source of stress for many individuals. Material needs can be simplified and also easily met when we focus on our life purpose and do what gives us inner joy. Living for a higher cause instead of merely focusing on earning more or being richer than yesterday is the path to ascension. We are preparing to finally open our heart and live soulfully with the joy of giving. By feeling connected to the universe through our inner self, we can ascend to a higher path of our divine destiny. Afterall, the creator is within us and the creator lives through us and helps the world through us. Each of us is an embodiment of the divine self that is capable of bringing heaven to earth.
- Higher Self: While it is easy to believe that we are physical beings with a fixed reality to interact with, spiritual awareness helps us realize our true self that exists beyond space and time. We start experiencing prophecies, clairvoyance, astral travel and miracles that help us believe in our higher self, as a part of us operating from a higher dimension beyond the physical. Recognising that our angelic, divine or higher self is guiding us and helping us throughout our life includes understanding that any angels, deities or beings that we invoke, worship or pray to are actually our own multidimensional self that exists simultaneously in various planes and we are actually awakening our own inner powers through meditation to free more of our consciousness into the higher planes.
- Liberation: Many people have believed that we ascend to ‘God’ or ‘heaven’ upon death. However many of us are gaining awareness that unless we learn required lessons and transform ourselves from within, we are unlikely to ascend even if our present lifetime ends. We might manifest a similar situation from life after life until we learn to overcome our fears and accept our inner truth. Through awakening of unconditional love and positive consciousness we raise our vibrations towards ascension. This includes being free of expectations and endless desires in our physicality and feeling more and more peace with each moment of our life. Self contentment helps us detach from the need to reincarnate from one life to another in our physicality so that more of our consciousness can be liberated into the higher or transcedental planes.
- Home: We may have surely heard of people who believe in ascension and wish to ‘go home’ whether to another planet they believe they are from, or to another star-system, a spacecraft, or to the Source as the next step in their spiritual or soul’s journey. The realization that we are all One Soul or One Being instead of many separate souls is something that helps us actually be at Home right now. We can let go of the illusion of non-duality by witnessing ourself as consciousness and seeing everyone and everything as an extension of our consciousness. Our Home is where our Heart is and our Divine or True Self or Source is simply Love. By going within ourself we can return to our Source or Home righ now, no matter where we may be physically located. The universe is within us and all dimensions and realities are within us as the pure potential of our innermost consciousness. We can through conscious choices, manifest any reality across time and space or simply be at peace with ourself in any moment.For more interactions join and post on www.aumnow.com