Full Moon (100% illumination of face of the moon), Lunar Eclipse (alignment of earth, sun and moon), Super Moon (large full moon), Blood Moon (total lunar eclipses) and Rare Blue Moon (extra full moon of a month) have been talked about a lot in recent times, but on 31 January 2018 all of these happen together in just one night making it a special treat happening after 150 years.
Being scientific and spiritual is all about understanding all natural events in a positive way so that we reduce our fears and reprogram ourself to more happiness, success and peace by learning that the way we feel determines the quality of our life and our world in any moment.
While many people in the past or ancient history have been fearful and associated Eclipses and Blood Moons with apocalyptic prophecies, none of these have really come true. At the same time, those who meditate and take charge of their own life have been found to enjoy these events and motivate each other through positive energy work.
Here are some ways of understanding and aligning energetically with this event.
- Open Your Heart: The Moon represents feelings and influences the tides of earth. As humans we are all have emotional currents and full moons seem to amplify our inner state by bringing our unconscious energy into the open. Bottled up emotional energy can sometimes develop into complexes that become very difficult to treat later on. This spedial lunar tide can help us be un-repressed, allowing ourselves to feel and experience intensely, not fearing emotions and letting ourselves and our loved ones safely express their feelings without judgements.
- Go Within: This rare phenomena is another opportunity to meditate even more deeply and be in touch with the consciousness within us. Meditation is always good and when so many people are connecting together by linking to special moments such as this one, it amplifies the positive vibrations of earth and helps all of us unite in love and light. Peace and tranqulity in your heart and mind will radiate into the universe which is within yourself. You can see all beings in the universe as part of your expanded consciousness.
- Send Blessings: We sometimes feel that we are connected only through telephones and internet or physical contact with each other, but the truth is that we are always interconnected from within in this energetic web of life. This rare event observed by all of us on earth can be a chance to send blessings and healing to each other and to earth as a whole. In a meditative state, make positive intention for yourself and for others including your loved ones and your planet so that your good wishes manifest.
- Be Grateful: Synchronous events such as this one are signals from our higher self to be aware of the wonderful opportunity called life and the amazing manifestation called the universe that is a creation of our consciousness. We all can appreciate the beauty of nature and be aware of our natural gifts to live more abundantly. The more we focus on the good that we have received in life, the more of good things we will keep attracting or manifesting in our world.
- Enhance Intuition: Moon is a sign of our subconscious becoming conscious, and because this Moon is in Cancer (as per sidereal astrology or the actual position in zodiac), it is even better to use intuition at this time and take the guidance of divination such as tarot, oracular messages, dreams and channeling of higher guidance. You can get clear signals from the universe within yourself about lessons from your past experiences, about where you may be headed to in your soul’s journey, or the opportunities available to you in the present moment.
- Experience Healing: The Blood Moon is a total lunar eclipse as the planet aligns together with sun and moon. At such times some of us feel sad or intense about a lot of things and require to return to ourself for healing. Any trauma, pain or sorrow is brought into light so that we can take required steps for healing. Go for a relaxing healing session for spiritual rejuvination, forgiveness, re-energisation and unconditional love from the Higher Self. Breathe gently and feel positive energy or light entering each cell of your body and each corner of your aura to deeply heal from within.
- Amplify Unity: As this rare event coincides with the second Wolf Moon of January and wolves represents unity and togetherness, we on earth can come together for healing our planet and freeing ourselves from imaginary boundaries of religion or politics. Holding small or large circles of interactive and meditative events held together with family, friends, neighborhood or even online can help us in amplifying unity consciousness and srengthening love on our planet.
Join the Earth Healing Network and share your vision on our free Forum