Who are we? Why are we here? People have begun to ask these questions now as our intelligence develops as a powerful specie on earth. Here are a few thoughts to help ease our mind and provide deeper perspectives regarding our spiritual truth.
1. We all have a Common Essence: Everything that has a form has also a deep formless energy at the core as being discovered scientifically and understood spiritually for ages. Basic logic would tell us that everything that exists in formation must have emerged from a formless primordial state. This state of energy would be beyond body and mind. This inner peace and thought-free state of being can be found through meditation as our true Self. It is within us all the time.
2. Our Common Inner Self is Infinite in Potential: The inner state of peace and pure consciousness that is the creator energy is simply an infinite potentiality which is capable of taking innumerable forms. It is like a zero that twists into infinity. As the zero state has infinite potential it simultaneously exists in infinite forms right now while being zero at the same time. It manifests as the omniverse with infinite number of beings of infinite variety including our present form.
3. Everything is Energy Changing Form through Innumerable Deaths and Rebirths: We all know energy is neither created, nor destroyed…it only changes form. If we are energy, which we most certainly are, and our true self is the primordial energy of the creator, we have existed in innumerable forms in past, present and future in infinite universes. We are in truth multidimensional beings existing throughout space and time through this self-created illusion of infinity.
4. We Have Forgotten Our Essence for a Purpose: As our true self is our common One soul, infinite and multidimensional it manifests with the help of Ego. Our ego is not necessarily evil. It is a limited self belief to help us stay grounded in one particular reality at a time. In each lifetime we forget who we are and create a new body and a new story to express various potentials, talents, skills, thoughts, and to have various experiences, both good and bad. We encounter various people and creatures and go through various situations that mirror ourself back at us. Through these various egos we learn various aspects of who we are systematically to fulfil our infinite potential step by step.
5. We Remember Who We Are Sooner or Later: As the one divine consciousness or creator energy within us feels more and more fulfilled through various forms and incarnations, it begins to develop higher forms of intelligence. In human form we begin to remember that we are the One and we have not only reincarnated once but infinitely to become all there is. All of us begin to see ourselves as various parts of our common self. Thus the world starts to heal with love, respect, peace and kindness to all beings through this divine interconnection.