When anything negative presents itself you need not react with stress, anger, frustration, worry, guilt, fear or escapism. While you might think that these reactions are natural, truth is that by our true nature we are powerful, positive, calm and self-content from deep within. Here is how you self-realized people handle negative energy or situations:
- Stress to Peace: No matter what the magnitude or severity of the life situation you are faced with, breathe! Allow yourself to be in the present moment which is NOW instead of staying in the energy of what just happened. Right now is the moment of transformation. Do not think or say that something negative is happening right now because it is not. ‘NOW’ is a state of meditation where there is only peace and inner silence. Tune into it. This is the first and most important step to transformation.
- Anger to Forgiveness: This is not the time to find who is to blame. Whether or not someone takes responsibility for what happened, you can now take responsibility of how you handle this moment. Whether or not someone learns a lesson, your responsibility is for what you learn. Wanting to punish someone, return them the negative energy or harm them back is unwise because this will only drain your energy out and create negativity within you. This moment is precious and only with peace, love and forgiveness can you ensure that you focus on what matters – the highest good. Whether or not someone feels sorry, let go, forgive and be free.
- Frustration to Gratitude: Instead of saying ‘Why me?’ say ‘Wow me!’ You were chosen by the universe within you to handle this because you are capable of it.You are indeed amazing and your powers are infinite. To see the truth of this statement is to know yourself. This experience is leaving you richer and wiser than ever before. This is an opportunity and a gift. Feel thankful that you have what it takes.
- Worry to Trust: You might be wondering if things will get better, but the truth is things are better right now, regardless of how they appear to be. All possibilities and probabilities exist within you right now. In an alternate universe the perfect and most positive alternate reality exists right now and you can draw that towards you through trust. Imagine that things are absolutely alright now, be totally sure that all is well, feel the positive situation so deeply that it is impossible for it not to happen. The law of nature is that what you believe becomes real right now, trust it perfectly!
- Guilt to Self-Love: You are not the same person you thought you were a moment ago. Your awareness levels are infinitely greater than ever. The past you may have made mistakes, but the present you has learned from them and loves you for your mistakes. No matter what you did, it was the past you and not the present you. To love who you are right now is the only thing you need to do. Everything rearranges itself around you, even the entire universe, because you are love and you transform everything.
- Fear to Acceptance: When you are afraid of something you try to run away from it, yet it chases you constantly, because it is only a part of you that you were running away from. The universe is within you and everything as well as everyone is within in a very real way. Do not be afraid of yourself because you are truth and there is no escaping you. No matter how great the negative energy, when it touches you it transforms to love and light because that is what you are. Embrace and transform everything now.
- Escapism to Awareness: Ignoring a problem will not change anything, going on a shopping spree will not help you escape the reality, going on a trip or movies or drugs will not be of consequence either. The more you avoid this transformation the more you will increase the gap between your real self and your outer self. The moment of truth is right now. If not now then when? And remember the only thing transforming is your awareness of who you are. There is no God or Devil, demon or angel controlling your life or controlling the world. It is only you everywhere in everything. If not you then who? You are not your physical or limited self. Know Thyself!Swati Prakash is a spiritual author and can be followed on www.amazon.com/author/swatiprakash