TODAY’S TIP: Its not just our conscious mind but our inner or subconscious mind that manifests the majority of our lives. To get better results with your intentions, you can program your inner mind to believe in your affirmative words in a number of ways. For example try printing these affirmations into your own set of ‘affirmation cards’ and place them under your pillow after reading them a few times before sleeping for the next 21 days. Check out the past articles for more positive affirmations to print and use!
The following four affirmations cover the four key areas of your life. Enjoy and share!
- Affirmations are positive statements spoken in the present tense as if you are experiencing them right now. So, think/say, ‘I am successful’ and not, ‘I want/desire success’.
- Affirmations work best, when the words are internalized and repeated often, either mentally or aloud. E.g. instead of, ‘I’m not keeping well’, think/say, ‘I’m getting better and better’.
- Affirmations can be said any point of time specially just before going to sleep or soon after waking up.
- Affirmations cannot harm anyone and must respect free will and honor mutual consent. For example, focus on receiving love or work rather than focusing on a specific person or position.
- Affirmations are always open-ended in terms of exactly when, where, how or through whom you hope to receive. Trust the universe to work out the details.
- Affirmations ideally make you feel good and free of worries and that is why they work!
Enjoy an incredibly positive week!
Swati Prakash is a spiritual author and can be reached on www.swatiprakash.com