TODAY’S TIP: Thinking about what you want will not attract it to you. It is feeling that you already have whatever you need that will trigger those positive vibrations to manifest your very best. Therefore affirmations are always in the present tense and while saying them the idea is to feel truly content. Speak as if the perfect situation you are focusing upon is already there in your life!
Here are four amazing affirmations, one for each key area of your life. Enjoy saying them several times daily all of this week, and share with others to spread the light!
- Affirmations are positive statements spoken in the present tense as if you are experiencing it right now. So, think/say, ‘I am successful’ and not, ‘I want/desire success’.
- Affirmations work best, when the words are internalized and repeated often, either mentally or aloud. E.g. instead of, ‘I’m not keeping well’, think/say, ‘I’m getting better and better’.
- Affirmations can be said any point of time specially just before going to sleep or soon after waking up.
- Affirmations cannot harm anyone and must respect free will and honor mutual consent. For example, focus on receiving love or work rather than focusing on a specific person or position.
- Affirmations are always open-ended and never closed in terms of exactly when, where, how, what or through whom you hope to receive. Trust the universe to work out the details.
- Affirmations ideally make you feel good and free of worries and that is why they work!
Enjoy an incredibly positive week!
Swati Prakash is a spiritual author and can be reached on www.swatiprakash.com