Some people have been in the habit of sipping hot or cold beverages before, after or during their meals..yet the truth is nothing can really match the value that water brings to us.
- Clean water is the best thirst quencher. Nothing else quite does the trick.
- Having raw, fresh and organic fruits and vegetables and consuming water as part of a healthy diet, is much better than sipping juices or smoothies.
- Water has no calories so if you are planning to sip your favorite ‘diet soft drink’ you know there is a healthier alternative – plain water
- Tea, coffee and alcohol can dehydrate as well as harm at times, while plain water provides you the essential hydration you actually need without any harm. You can substitute plain water instead of these and heal most of your drink cravings with a bit of self-love.
- Consume as much water as you actually need in a balanced way as per your thirst levels. Your body knows and will inform you about how much – follow intuition
- Excesses and toxins can be flushed out through water leading to healthier and disease free life. Water can be a great medicine.
Water is an abundant and free resource in nature. If there is lack of water in your home or area, then there could be a blockage in abundance. Shifting your consciousness or focus from lack to abundance would usually mean that the water problem will be fixed too
We know that water is a fantastic cleanser, both for external and internal physical cleansing. Spiritually too you can close your eyes and visualize a stream of water, gently flowing down from head to toe whenever you require inner cleansing. Feels great doesn’t it?
Water forms so much of our physical universe, including our own bodies that it is one of the most vital elements of life. It has been observed that being positive in thoughts, music or affirmations, can affect the crystals of frozen water. You can read more on http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html
The pic above shows a water crystal before and after a prayer ceremony at Bahamas in Dr Masaru Emotos experiments.
If this is what being positive can do to a water crystal, imagine how much being positive can help you right now. You can share your positive story with us at firstname.lastname@example.org