- Affirmations are positive statements spoken in the present tense as if you are experiencing it right now. So, think/say, ‘I am successful’ and not, ‘I want/desire success’.
- Affirmations work best, when the words are internalized and repeated often, either mentally or aloud. E.g. instead of, ‘I’m not keeping well’, think/say, ‘I’m getting better and better’.
- Affirmations can be said any point of time specially just before going to sleep or soon after waking up.
- Affirmations cannot harm anyone and must respect free will and honor mutual consent. For example, focus on receiving love or work rather than focusing on a specific person or position.
- Affirmations are always open-ended and never closed in terms of exactly when, where, how, what or through whom you hope to receive. Trust the universe to work out the details.
- Affirmations ideally make you feel good and free of worries and that is why they work!
Starting today we will be posting weekly affirmations, one for each area of life. The more you share this positivity with others, the more it helps you.
Enjoy an incredibly positive week!